What is the Video Ads feature?
The Broadcaster Center provides a new promotion tool for Broadcasters, where they can upload videos and participate in campaigns to promote their pages. Our promo team evaluates these videos and uses them to set up the campaigns.
You can drive quality traffic to your profile by uploading your own Video Ad today!
Why Use Video Ads?
- Boost your traffic.
- Reach a wider audience.
- Build your image.
How it works?
Click on 'Video Ads' a new page will be displayed containing your videos and the option to upload and manage them:
There are 4 classifications for videos based on the conversion rate:
Your video will receive a conversion rate (percentage) after 100 impressions. Until we can collect this data, the video will be classified as ‘’Waiting for Data.’’ The percentage can also change with time, since we refresh the data based on any new impressions.
The higher your video's conversion rate, the better! More users will visit your profile and boost your traffic!
- Neat and orderly environment, with added lighting if needed.
- High-quality videos only. No pixilation or background noises.
- Speak directly to the camera as if you were doing a live reading.
- We are looking for continuous scenes, without any cuts or cross-fades.
- Make sure you have a fixed camera angle throughout your video.
- Broadcasters should be clearly visible.
- You should be in the center of the video/ directly in front of the camera.
- Avoid shooting scenes where you are too far from view.
- Make sure that no brand logos appear in the video (e.g.: Adidas, Sony, Calvin Klein, Coca-Cola, etc.). This includes your clothing and/or background.
- Your video cannot be holiday-specific, as it may be used for a longer period.
- Do not upload Halloween, Christmas, etc. related videos.
- Your outfit and room decorations should not refer to a specific holiday celebration.
- Grab the attention of your viewers in the first 3-5 seconds. Show your tools, introduce yourself, etc.
- Build your video content around one or all of the "Three E"s
- Some content areas that are advised to focus on are: love, career, finances, family, and introductions to your work on spirituality/divination.
- Keep in mind that depending on the website where your video is displayed, there may be no sound used. So be sure to make the video visually engaging.
- Success stories of past clients can also work well.
To upload a new video, click on the Add new teaser button:
- Video must be between 20-30 seconds long.
- 16:9 aspect ratio, Full HD resolution (1920x1080) recommended, minimum 1280x720
- Frame rate of 29.97 FPS or 30 FPS recommended
- File formats: AVI, MPEG, MPG, MOV, FLV, F4V, MP4, MKV
- Audio by default is not necessary, but engaging and clear audio with no disturbing noises is recommended.
- After the upload, the video will be set to ‘Waiting for approval’ status while the support team evaluates the quality of the video.